Pages

Dec 13, 2011

facts of life: making love to the camera

This afternoon we were all overwhelmed by the apparatus in front of the Municipality. Even though I disapprove of the trickery that dragged me to the stage, it was nice to see so much fuss around this group. It goes to show all of us that our efforts are not in vain and that people are interested in what we have to say.

Oddly enough, Julian, Sasha and myself took turns being interviewed by a TV crew. We didn't listen to each other's statement. We all said Lithuania needs more cycling paths. That's either the cold hard truth or collective dementia. Or maybe a bit of both.

PS: those of you claiming my interest in cycling paths stems only from the fact that I don't want to drive behind cyclists on the road, you're 99% wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment