Pages

Aug 6, 2011

facts of life: sleep deprivation

One of the things I've learned from working on this project is that sleep is overrated. An average of four hours per night over the last couple of months has aged me considerably and, but seeing so many people on bikes as I did today makes it all worthwhile.

However, there is a limit. For the last 21 days, out of the 18 nights I had the chance to sleep, I never managed to sleep in the same place twice - and it's killing me. We have three nights on our break in Vienna. If I manage to spend these three nights in the same bed, I'll probably go up in flames and be born again from the ashes. Then they'll kick me out for smoking in the room.

1 comment:

  1. I admit that I am one of the many who's having difficulty in sleeping at night. This is because I work in 3 shifts and have acquired primary insomnia. To deal with the problem, I have to take steam showers, drink a glass of milk and most importantly clear my mind and think nothing but SLEEP.

    craftmatic

    ReplyDelete